GENERAL INFORMATION CLAUSE
on the processing of personal data for the natural person from whom Zakład Mechaniczny “Agropol” Krzywdziński i Spółka Sp.j. in Kłodawa obtains such data.
1. The administrator of the personal data (hereinafter referred to as ADO) will be Zakład Mechaniczny “Agropol” Krzywdziński i Spółka Sp.j. in Kłodawa, 66-415 Kłodawa, ul. Rzemieślnicza 16, tel. 95 731 12 52, e-mail: email@example.com
2. ADO has not appointed a Personal Data Officer. The contact person is the Personal Data Officer. Any questions concerning personal data can be addressed to the e-mail address, registered office or telephone number indicated in para. 1).
3. Purpose of processing: depending on the nature of the case, it will arise from the need to perform a contract, the fulfilment of a legal obligation incumbent on ADO, the necessity to protect the vital interests of you or another third party who is a natural person, the necessity for purposes arising from the legitimate interests pursued by ADO. The immediate purpose of the processing together with the legal basis will be clarified and communicated to you directly if necessary. ADO does not envisage processing the personal data obtained for purposes other than those indicated in the preceding sentences; should this be the case, however, you will be informed separately of the use of the personal data obtained for other purposes.
4. Your personal data may be forwarded to public authorities in accordance with the relevant proceedings and to recipients authorised by law. You will be informed separately if it becomes necessary to forward your data to recipients other than those mentioned in the preceding sentence.
5. ADO does not envisage transferring the data obtained to a third country or international organisation. In the event of such an intention, you will be informed separately.
6. ADO does not provide for automated decision-making or profiling based on the personal data received. At the same time, ADO informs that:
7. The duration of the processing of personal data will be related to the relevant legal procedure, the period of execution of the contract, the legal provisions authorising the retention and archiving of the acquired data.
8. You are entitled to:
a. request to obtain a copy of your personal data or to have it made available at the ADO’s registered office in Warsaw (Article 15 RODO);
b. to request the rectification of personal data (Article 16 RODO);
c. request the erasure of your personal data (Article 17 RODO) the so-called “right to be forgotten” unless further processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation of the ADO, for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest, for archiving purposes in the public interest or for the establishment, assertion or defence of claims;
d. zażądać ograniczenia przetwarzania Twoich danych osobowych (art. 18 RODO);
e. request the transfer of your own personal data in a commonly used format to another data controller where the processing is based on a previously given consent or contract (Article 20 RODO);
f. object to the processing of your personal data (Article 21 RODO);
g. to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data insofar as the processing takes place on the basis of the consent previously granted (Article 7.3 RODO).
9. Pursuant to Article 77 of the RODO, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in Warsaw, concerning the incompatibility of the processing of the personal data provided with the RODO.
10. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide data may result in ADO being unable to take action.